Kohls Cash® is a reward program that Kohl’s runs to encourage shoppers to spend more money. The dollar amounts and date ranges can vary, but the basic premise stays the same: Spend $x, and Get $x in Kohls Cash to spend at a later date.
You can find the current Kohls Cash promotion here.
In past years they would only run this rewards program a few times a year, but now it seems like it runs constantly every week. Here are some of the exclusions and details of the Kohls Cash® program:
- The reward program runs both online and in-store.
- Kohls Cash® is only earned on the final total after discounts and coupons, but before the tax is applied.
- If you purchase a gift card, the dollar amount spent does not go towards this program. It also does not include the purchase of Wayfair products, Kohl’s Cares cause merchandise, or charitable items.
- Obviously the Kohls Cash ® cannot be redeemed for cash or store credit. Nor can they be used after the expiration date has passed.
- The best thing about this rewards deal is that they allow you to combine Kohls Cash with other offers!
- Refunds: When you return items from a purchase that earned Kohls Cash®, you will receive a refund in the form of your original payment, and it will decrease the value of your Kohls Cash. If you are making a return on merchandise that you bought with Kohls Cash, the value of the Kohls Cash coupon will be returned as store credit, which is great because store credit doesn’t expire.
The Kohls Cash program is subject to change. Please see store for updated terms and conditions. Happy shopping!