Want to save money using coupons, but don’t want to spend all day looking for them? We got you covered. Here is a list of the best coupon sites to help you save money on groceries, household products, and other essentials.
1. Coupons.com – Their company name says it all! They have a search feature that allows you to sort by category. These coupons are mostly grocery store focused. In order to use them you must be able to print them out and then bring them into the store to use at checkout. They will allow you to print 2 of each coupon.
2. The Krazy Coupon Lady – Once again the name says it all. This is a blog ran by two woman who go to great length to bring you the best sales, deals, and coupons. The amount of deals they provide can be overwhelming at time, but so helpful when it comes to saving money. Their site address is: http://thekrazycouponlady.com.
3. Passion for Savings – This is another blogger who focuses on posting great deals. She will post the store ads and then tell you which coupons to use in combination with the current sale price. This is the best way to get the most out of your coupon savings. Her blog site is: http://www.passionforsavings.com
4. Brad’s Deals – This is a huge deal site, but they have a section just for coupons. His coupon offers are mainly for online stores, so you will find more promo codes rather than printable coupons. If you are trying to buy a product online rather than at the grocery store, than this is the site that I would recommend. Find Brad’s site at: http://www.bradsdeals.com/coupons
5. Hip 2 Save – Their slogan is “not your grandma’s coupon site”! My favorite feature on their site is the coupon database which allow you to search for a specific product, which can save you a lot of time. Visit their blog at: http://hip2save.com
6. Retail Me Not – This is one of the best coupon sites. They claim that they have 500,000+ coupons for over 50,000 stores. Enough said. Their website is: www.retailmenot.com
7. Money Saving Mom – I love this blog! She gives her readers deals that are focused on parenthood, grocery shopping, and saving money. Visit Crystal’s blog at http://moneysavingmom.com.
8. SmartSource.com – The next 3 sites are purely grocery store coupon sites. They offer printable and direct to your loyalty card offers. Smart Source offers the most coupons. Print them out at http://smartsource.com.
9. Red Plum – They have partnered up with specific products, so many of the coupons can only be found and printed on their site. They don’t have as many, but the quality of them is really good. Website: www.redplum.com
10. ValPak – This site offers a wide variety of coupons, including printables, local, grocery, restaurants, and more! Their site is very easy to search. Find them at www.valpak.com.
If you cannot find what you are looking for from these 10 best coupon sites, then I am not sure if it exists. I recommend bookmarking each of these websites, so that you can have direct access to them in the future. Have fun shopping and saving money!